Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pammie81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Choices
    I am a 32 year old lesbian. My partner and I want to have a baby. I want to carry the baby. I have been for artificial insemmenation with donor sperm 3 times but it didn't work. I have just been to my gyne for a check up. He says I have fibroids. But I have very irregular periods. I went for my check up just before my cycle as I did not know when I would begin. It is always plus minus 40 days. My gyne was not willing to help me get to the bottom of the problem. He daid I should go straight to the fertility clinic. So that they could help me. When I went for first 3 treatments I went to a sperm donor clinic that also did the treatments. But they didn't do any tests on me before hand. What do I do? Do I go to another gyne for a second opinion or do I go straight to the fertility clinic?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 01:10 PM
    I'd get a second opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Choices [ 2 Answers ]

Every single waking moment, we have a choice to make, they tell us when we are young to enjoy it cause it does not laugh lol that is soooooooooooooo true, and children grow up fast, I was a stay at home mom and still feeel like I missed things,, any stay at home moms out there who do not regret...

How many choices are possible [ 1 Answers ]

A student committee consists of 2 persons.These 2 people will be chosen from a group consisting of 6 senior level students, 7 intermediate level students and 4 junior level students . How many choices are possible if (a) both people are chosen from the same level ; (b) these 2 people are...

Choices [ 2 Answers ]

Joe, unfortunately, found himself in Hell after his demise here on earth. Upon his arrival, the Devil greeted him and advised him that he may choose his place of eternity from 3 rooms, behind the 3 doors that were before him. Joe walked up to door #1 and when he got near it the intense heat...

So Many Choices [ 8 Answers ]

This is a complex part of my life. Can anybody PLEASE tell me about the dark haired man that I know so well and care for so much. He has "problems" in his life, and I have "problems" in my life... very, very different problems. I'm looking for a reading... whatever you seems to get. It could...

View more questions Search