Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shesnow52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2013, 02:50 PM
    How do you remove drawers from an eaglecraft roll top desk
    I have an Eagle Craft roll top desk which is quite large and very heavy. Does anyone know how to remove the drawers? Several people have looked and studied all parts of the desk, and cannot find anyway to get the drawers out, and it is way too heavy to move even when the drawers are empty. The furniture store where I bought it went out of business several years ago, and I have asked several furniture sales people and still no answers.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Look behind the drawer space, there is usually a cross bar and door latches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unlocking drawers on roll top desk [ 20 Answers ]

I have a roll top desk that I purchased in 1988 or 89. I can neither get the top to roll down nor open the side drawers. There are two keys - one of which opens a small compartment on the top of the desk - the other unlocked the roll top. The roll top is now stuck in an opened position and I...

Unlocking drawers on roll top desk 106072 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I unlock the drawers on a oak crest roll top desk

Two side-middle drawers on Roll top desk have become locked [ 2 Answers ]

We have a large rolltop desk by Winner's Only Inc. (not an antique) somehow in normal use, the two middle drawers on both sides have become locked. How do we open them. No key holes, just some kind of tricky mechanism.

How do I unlock a roll top desk - top part? [ 3 Answers ]

Ow do I unlock a roll top desk - top part?

View more questions Search