Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 01:28 PM
    How much is a rookie Dave Justice (Atlanta Braves)card worth?
    Could someone please tell me how much this is worth?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Basically nothing, about a dollar

eBay: Dave Justice 1990 Upper Deck Rookie Card #711 Mint! (item 200107156154 end time May-10-07 20:48:17 PDT)

It's value is basically determined by what someone would be willing to buy it for, there are 6 of these on eBay right now for 1 dollar and no bids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mickey mantle baseball card with autograph (how much is it worth) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1985 circle K mickey mantle autographed baseball card and I was wondering how much the card is possibley worth. Or possibly where I can go to be able to find out if no one has an answer. Thanks

Nolan Ryan Rookie Baseball Card [ 1 Answers ]

How much are Nolan Ryan rookie baseball cards worth?

Is this Card really worth anything [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseball card and on the back it says Eddie Plank Value $10,000.00 1910 Tobacco card because of a broken printing plate... ect

Hi my name is dave [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best way to ask out this girl I met when I was with my neas it her hair dresser.. so a few weeks go by and my neas gos and gets her hair done and this girl askd who was that guy you were with she says my uncle she told my neas he's hot. So how should I go about it keep in mind I'm really...

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

View more questions Search