Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Azkaas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Find movie by description
    Hi guys,
    I'm trying to find this movie, but don't remember the name and the actual plot since I watched it quite a long time ago.. But what I remember is that it starts with a boy falling into a hole and loose conscious. When he wakes up he is in this totally different world and I think there were mutants and the actual plot of the movie is about him helping those mutants against some bad force. And after he helped them he regains his consciousness and is back to his life before.. it is pretty much an action and adventure movie... I think it came out around in 2000, not quite sure. Thank you for the help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 07:53 AM

Warriors of Virtue?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie that came out in the mid to late 70's. Two children move into a home that is haunted by two children ghosts. The alive children help solve how the ghost children died-in a fire and then they're able to rest in peace.

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in a drive in not even twenty years ago and I can't remember the name. It is about some guy who has ghost friends. He scams people by having them haunt a house and then remove them with a vacuume cleaner devece. There are murders and the serial killer marksthem with a number carved in...

Find MOVIE with description [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for obscure older MOVIE. A TRUE story about a real artist or writer who falls in love with a MENTALLY disturbed women. Years later Doctors find her in a mental institution and diagnose her with an easily treatable Hormone imbalance. I believe the nickname of the artist/writer is in the...

View more questions Search