Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicluvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Chicken help
    I'm trying to raise chickens and I'm having trouble keeping them alive, first it was the wildlife and now they are eating each other,help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2011, 10:26 AM

The only way to keep them safe is to keep them fenced securely.

As far as them eating each other - do you mean killing each other? How many hens, how many roosters, how much space?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 10:29 AM
    I am no chicken expert, but this may be a hehttp://msucares.com/poultry/management/poultry_pecking.htmllpful link.
    May be a little help.
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

How do I stop chicken pecking chicken [ 2 Answers ]

Help, rescued 6 featherless battery hens, they're recovering well, except one who is picked on, pecked and generally not refeathering- due to attack I think. Should she be isolated? For how long and at bedtime too?

Will he get the chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My son was around my cousin on Saturday night who got the chicken pox on Monday, is it possible that my son can get them. Was she carrying the virus although she had no symptoms at the time. Just a bit concerned because my son is 2.

3 Legged Chicken :) [ 4 Answers ]

A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that...

View more questions Search