Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collegegurl6612 Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Quotes please hlp
    I need a quote for a crush who's playing games with my head... I don't want it to be completely obvious or forced directly to him I just want him to see it on face book and wonder!! Want him to be like hmmmm. He's getting into my head good I just want to return the favor to his butt head self. I would like it to be a little aggressive but not overdone and maybe a little mysterious if possible!! I hope someone can help me I don't want to rush anyone but I have to work with him tomorrow and I want him to see it before I work with him so If someone with good brains can come up with something good for me tonight.. it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks a million ;))
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 09:18 PM

You want to tease him a little and get him intrigued with you? You want to get yourself into his head just like you've let him get into yours?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:20 PM

Is this the guy who has a girlfriend?

Sep 21, 2009, 09:39 PM

Yea it's the guy with the girlfriend... does that matter!! I want a good quote!! And Wondergirl are you asking me a question or what?? Cause that didn't look like a quote
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegurl6612 View Post
    yea its the guy with the gf......does that matter!!!! I jus want a good quote!!!!!!! and Wondergirl are u askin me a question or what??? cause that didint look like a quote
    Yup, Wondergirl asked you two questions. Should I have addressed you first so you would know they are questions for you, collegegurl6612?

Yes, it matters that it's the guy with the girlfriend, collegegurl6612, because it means you are meddling in his business and are not respecting the relationship he has right now with another female.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:45 PM
    yea its the guy with the gf......does that matter!!!! I jus want a good quote!!!!!!! and Wondergirl are u askin me a question or what??? cause that didint look like a quote
    What do you hope to accomplish with a quote?

Sep 21, 2009, 09:57 PM

Lol wondergirl but out now and don't help me no more!! So effin what if I'm meddling my daddy told me if its something I want then let nothing stand in my way of getting it!! And he said you have to fight for what you want so what if Im meddling on them and into his business he's letting me and if I hurt the girls feeling and break them up then oh well I believe in karma and if that same thing happened to me then It would be a lesson learned on my part I make my own choices in life not any of you I'm not asking for a debate on this I'm simplying wanting some that your not given me your advice is not working for me let me make my own mistakes in life I have to learn things on my own Im a very young girl I have the rest of my life!! And what I want to accomplish from this quote is simply what he's managed to accomplish to me he's playing games with me and getting into my head I want to return the favor is that so hard to ask for

Sep 21, 2009, 10:01 PM
    It's a simple quote for Gosh sakes it really isn't going to do any harm!! I don't know where you live but where I live this is how everybody is so Im sorry if its something I want
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Lol wondergirl but out now and dont help me no more!!!!!!! so effin what if im meddling my daddy told me if its something I want then let nothin stand in my way of gettin it!!! and he said you have to fight for what you want so what if Im meddling on them and into his business he's letting me and if I hurt the girls feeling and break them up then oh well I believe in karma and if that same thing happened to me then It would be a lesson learned on my part I make my own choices in life not any of u im not askin for a debate on this im simplying wanting some that ur not given me ur advice is not workin for me let me make my own mistakes in life I have to learn things on my own Im a very young girl I have the rest of my life!!!!!!!! and what I want to accomplish from this quote is simply what hes managed to accomplish to me he's playin games with me and gettin into my head I jus wanna return the favor is that so hard to ask for
    My ex cheated and broke up with me for the other guy and I was left with a broken heart and miserable but at the end of the day I've realized how much better I am than both of them because I was faithful. I honestly hope you end up with this guy so his girlfriend will be set free because she deserves better than an unfaithful partner. I hope you get all you want!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 10:06 PM
    Lol wondergirl but out now and dont help me no more!!!!!!! so effin what if im meddling my daddy told me if its something I want then let nothin stand in my way of gettin it!!! and he said you have to fight for what you want so what if Im meddling on them and into his business he's letting me and if I hurt the girls feeling and break them up then oh well I believe in karma and if that same thing happened to me then It would be a lesson learned on my part I make my own choices in life not any of u im not askin for a debate on this im simplying wanting some that ur not given me ur advice is not workin for me let me make my own mistakes in life I have to learn things on my own Im a very young girl I have the rest of my life!!!!!!!! and what I want to accomplish from this quote is simply what hes managed to accomplish to me he's playin games with me and gettin into my head I jus wanna return the favor is that so hard to ask for
    Finally you admitted it! You're meddling!

"A very young girl" is around 4 or maybe even 6. How old are you really?

Why don't you type with good sentence structure and punctuation, collegegurl6612? One of the rules you agreed to when you registered for this site was not to write in chat speak.

Sep 21, 2009, 10:21 PM

Actually 4 or 6 is a child thank you I'm a young adult and my age doesn't matter that's none of you business and as far as me writing my sentences if you can read it then it shouldn't be a problem your arguing with me ab something that's totally irrelevant who really cares lol this isn't spelling class or english so I don't give a Damm
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 10:24 PM
    this isnt spelling class or english so I dont give a Damm
    I'll let the administrators know that.

Sep 21, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Lol wow this place is a joke and you people are not even listening to a word I'm saying!! IM NOT Trying TO BREAK THEM UP for gosh sakes I have left him alone as far as her set free you don't know anthing ab the situation as far as you know she could be cheating on him nobody kno's that I don't , u don't.. nobody does I don't even know her or care to for that matter!! And I hope I do end up with him. I'm a very faithful person and caring and blah blah blah so thanks for making me look like a bad person because your not listening to me when all I've said was the trut ab the matter!! I'm not a bad person and I don't need you sitting here making it out like I am
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2009, 10:28 PM

Wow, the words psycho and stalker come to mind here...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 10:31 PM
    im a very faithful person and caring and blah blah blah
    But he's not.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Sep 21, 2009, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But he's not.
    Guess that's something she is going to have to learn for herself...
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Guess thats something she is going to have to learn for herself...
    I agree you are just making excuses for him, if you get involved with him a few weeks later you will be asking why it didn't work out... save yourself the trouble and stay away

Sep 21, 2009, 10:46 PM

FK ALL You AND I HOPE U CAN LET THEM KNO MAYB THEY WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT THIS PLACE IS A JOke as for everybody else to lol I'm no stalker or pyscho so fk you hell82!! I would love to delete me account so if anybody wants to tell me how I can do so that would be fantastic? Oh wait do I need to put that in a question for you to answer and take more things outa hand like you did before.. this place isn't for me and none of you helped me all you did was further piss me off
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Sep 21, 2009, 10:49 PM

Ummm instead of deleting your account on here, why not just not come back and ask questions on here? The site won't contact you if you don't see advice from it, so if you don't want to hear what we have to say, don't come back.

Good luck

Sep 21, 2009, 10:52 PM
    OK well thanks for all the help!! I wasn't trying to argue with anybody people kept making it out differ than it was I don't want no trouble nor am I trying to start any other people took what I was saying outa contex and it wasn't helping me it was making me mad... so Im going to stop with eveything and say sorry to all I want to move on and go on with my life mayb I can meet somebody else along the process... I don't want to keep dwelling on this its childish and I'm a young adult with many problems none of you would understand I suffer from depression and anxiety and I'm trying to make it in this world one day at a time the reason I'm the way I am now cause I was almost killed 2years ago from a car wreck... and my life has changed!! So I'm sorry I'm going to stop with this I'm never getting in this again its made me pretty upset I wish I knew how to delete my account but I don't... thanks to all who was trying to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My relationship is in turmoil Please ADVISE [ 8 Answers ]

Hi - I need to get some advice please. I've been dating my boyfrined for 7 years!! We met via a text message! Believe it or NOT! Anyway, we had a bit of an argument a few months ago and it was about his mother. Who is controlling his life. And it is affecting US. So, I said lets get a house...

Top 10 quotes [ 20 Answers ]

In case you haven't heard, the Yale Book of Quotations top quotes for 2007: And yes, you can buy the t-shirt... http://images.cafepress.com/product/172343051v1_240x240_Front.jpg

Need Quotes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to make some cute christmas gifts by having shirts made from an online site, but I'm stumped on what to put on them. On mine the front will say, Because... And the back will say, I'm the Bride and That's Why I'm looking for one of the mother of the bride (my mom) thought about...

Job quotes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: when you put in a quote for new construction cleaning... do you quote the rough and the final clean together or separate, and how about the windows, and the garage..? please help . Thanks angie

Quotes from around [ 3 Answers ]

Sarcastic Quotes » Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence. - Ashleigh Brilliant » It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black. - Paul Newman » It's a catastrophic success.

View more questions Search