Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mb400 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Please HELP ME!! I'm sooo confused!
    a closed box with a square base is made of material that's costs 10$ per m squared for the top and bottom and 5$ per meter squared for the sides.

express the cost of the box as a function of x and h. ( h being the height and x being the length and width)

if the voloume is 8 meters cubed than express the cost as a function of x alone.

also if you can help h(x) = x cubed/ 2

how do I find that inverse ?

How do I find a rule

and how do you show that they are inverses ?

also are all inverses reflections of some sort??

Please help me , I work so hard but I'm really confused!!

:confused:

Thank you so much!
    mb400 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mb400
    a closed box with a square base is made of material thats costs 10$ per m squared for the top and bottom and 5$ per meter squared for the sides.

express the cost of the box as a function of x and h. ( h being the height and x being the length and width)

if the voloume is 8 meters cubed than express the cost as a function of x alone.

also if you can help h(x) = x cubed/ 2

how do I find that inverse ?

How do I find a rule

and how do you show that they are inverses ?

also are all inverses reflections of some sort ???

Please help me , I work so hard but I'm really confused !!!

:confused:

Thank you so much!
    I figured out the inverse part but I am still CLULESS on the box!! Any help would be appreciated thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

Very confused [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently been ignoring all my attempts in contacting her until I finally heard from her and the reason for her ignoring me was that she had lost a close relative. I found this hard to digest as I felt if she had told me earlier it would have stopped me thinking that she is...

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

In a T Account, I do not know where to place these two problems. Received cash for progrmming services performed, $500 Received cash for programming services to be performed $600 Thank you

I'm a little confused... [ 4 Answers ]

First off I'm only 12 but that's only a year away from 13 remember. And um this girl I like we were going to go out once and she said I liked you but I want to be single still. Then There was Friday activity night dancing and sports in gym. I didn't dance with for reasons ill keep to myself. And in...

View more questions Search