Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RONALD LOVE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Tapped noise
    2003 hd heritage twn cam. Recently replace everything from the cam shaft to the rocker arms. Gone over and over my repair, it still has a tappet noise. Can you tell me why and what I can do?

Check out some similar questions!

I found a summons tapped to my front door. [ 31 Answers ]

Hello I have received (tapped to my front door) a summons asking me to take the summons and go to a civil court. The summon is brought on by debt collector. Please advice me on what to do exactly. Should I hire a lawyer? Should I go to court and represent myself? I am being perused due to...

Sealing a tapped copper pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I need to seal a tapped copper water pipe after I remove the tap and water tube. How do I seal the tapped tube?

Insurance is tapped out [ 2 Answers ]

My mother's insurance will not pay for anything else. What now? She is currently recovering from Septic shock after having breast reduction surgery. Her knee replacement also became infected and was removed to clear infection. She is on IV antibiotics ($6000). The Hospital wants her gone and...

Tapped phone line? [ 5 Answers ]

My neighbor told me that her boyfriend rigged her lines in her apartment. She told me she could hear everything I'm saying on the phone. She has a cordless And I have a cordless. Do you think she's just pulling my leg? Or do you think I Should just talk on a regular phone so she...

Tapped landline [ 24 Answers ]

OK only real genuine people respond please no time for joksters. Somehow my conversations are being heard on my landline phone. All my voicemail is being recorded also. I have had the phone company out, but they say the line is all right, really don't know if they are checking for tap or not. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.