Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2007, 04:37 AM
    A birthday surprise!
    A fellow that was talking to his buddy and said, "I don t know what to get for my wife`s birthday. She has everything, and besides she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I am stumped."
    His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don`t you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way that she wants it. She will probably be thrilled."
    So the fellow followed the sugggested idea.
    The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion?"
    "Yes, I did," replied that fellow."
    "And did she like it?", his buddy asked.
    "Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out of the door yelling, "I shall be back in an hour!!!" :)
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2007, 05:02 AM
    HAHAHA!! That's great:D
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Hahaaaahaa, Lazy dude :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well, what now? Is this any surprise to you? [ 13 Answers ]

“Iraq has failed to meet all but three of 18 congressionally mandated benchmarks for political and military progress, according to a draft of a Government Accountability Office report. “The person who provided the draft report to The Post said it was being conveyed from a government official who...

Surprise party for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys you've been helpful to me lately so I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what you think. My ex and I broke up about 9months ago and after a month of no contact we've been talking quite regularly. He broke up with me, but he's usually the first to contact me these days. We get...

How should I surprise him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I need ideas... I'm in love with my boyfriend and the other day he asked me to come over I was out of the house so I said I'd be there soon... I only just got there about half an hour later and I found out he had a surprise for me when I got there... he had romantic music on and he...

I need a sexy surprise [ 5 Answers ]

My recent ex and I just broke up, but we realized it was a mistake and we're looking to get back together. He always lets me know how much he still loves me/ wants me and what a great girlfriend I was... we just need something to spark the relationship again, we were so close to hooking up a few...

View more questions Search