Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2014, 10:16 PM
    Using Audacity to make a cd without pauses between songs.
    Is it possible when transferring songs from Audacity to a cd, that I can do that without having pauses between songs, but have one song smoothly going to the next song?

Any suggestions on how to do that will be greatly appreciated.

I have WindowXP Professional Operating System.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Going from audacity onto laptop [ 0 Answers ]

I can download my cassettes to Audacity without any problems, but when I try to put a song from Audacity onto my laptop I have to remove an existing song to do it. I'm not very educated concerning laptops, so I am probably doing it all wrong. I have tried looking at everything that I can...

Make up songs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I am writing some fanfiction and I need some suggestions on makeup songs. If you could help me out that would be great.

Audacity Mp3 files to CDs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I am recording a 2 hour talk on Audacity in low bit rate 48 kbps and sample rate 22050. Probably about 50 MB. I want to send this talk to a friend on CD. How do I put it on a CD to send it as an Mp3 file? I want it to remain an Mp3 file. Thanks,

Well pauses before cycling on. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a well its 6 years old. It has always pumped a little sand from the beginning. I have installed a tornado filter to keep sand out of the house. Now in the past couple months while using water the pump will go to recycle when the pressure valve flips to make the connection to start the pump...

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.