Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star soaked sky Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:30 PM
    DOG dreams
    I have a year old dachsund. Sometimes when she sleeps. She would start crying and whimpering. And I can't figure out why. She just starts crying in the middle of the night.
    Why?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 12:35 PM
    I think it is dreams cause I have had dogs that will kick and growl, whine and even act like they are chasing something. Sometimes it gets so bad I have to wake them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do my dreams mean? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I don't really know what to put this under so I put it here I've been having trouble with sleeping because of these dreams I've been having well one is a nightmare but there always the same The nightmare is that I'm walking on a road and its sort of dark out like right before a storm and ill...

Dreams I don't get it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm only 13 but keep having the same dream over and over again about every two nights. Ill explain. In the dream I see myself. I can master four elements. Fire,earth,water,air I'm learning these elements in my dream and I always seem to remember it and it never changes its always the same dream...

Bad Dreams! [ 6 Answers ]

As some of you know, I recently had a miscarriage about two weeks ago. I've been dealing with it okay although it does hurt to think about sometimes and is very frustrating. My problem is that I've been having the worst dreams, here is an example: "I'm using the potty and all of a sudden an...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search