Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcus83 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 02:55 PM
    She said she "usually makes the first move."
    I still haven't called her, Im standing strong with no contact... but Id like a few opinoins on this..

(more random questions looming in my head)

When we first got together.. (we met online) She flew down to see me first. That first weekend, I kissed her in an evevator after out first dinner.. her expression was surprised and excited... her first words out of her mouth was "wow!, normally Im the one making the first move." I didn't think anything of it, a few days later, we had the whole dirt conversation of how many people we've been with, I gave her an honest number, which was high, she said she had only been with three before me. I believed her, mainly because she's in Med school, is a self-proclaimed nerd, and Highly accomplished. Yet she is a great looking girl, that models. She's a very logical thinker, I know she truly believes promiscuity isn't "smart." Or so she says.

After we broke up, in one of our arguments, she said that she was thinking about PROPOSING to me!! Has anyone ever heard of a woman proposing to a man?

This is my question... Its not the norm for women to generally be sexually aggressive. Yet she's very open about it, Do you she's probably more sexually active then she made me think? Is it possible that she cheated on me? Its not like I would have known any different, It was long distance.
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Aug 22, 2007, 03:05 PM
    No way! I'm sexually aggressive! I'm a woman.. she probably didn't cheat on you. You said she is a logical thinker? Logical thinkers dno't cheat on their boyfriends.. and of course a woman proposing isn't wrong! She is just modern! I've heard of lots of women proposing! I wouldn't cause I'm more the old fashioned type... about marriage, but men and women are equal right? So why is it weird for a girl to propose? It's not. Its exactly the same. Just some people are more old fashioned. I'm sorry though, I'm not even sure why you broke up?

Aug 22, 2007, 03:11 PM
    We broke up because we got in an argument over her shutting off her phone on me (when I paid the BILL!) to hang out with her friends. She did it a few times, I didn't feel appreciated. Whatever, its over and has been for months, I was always curious about that, thanks for your response.

Aug 22, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Did you call her a lot? Like every half hour when she was out?

Aug 22, 2007, 04:01 PM
    I understand though, I get mad when my boyfriends phone is off.. but its nothing to worry about.. but it does feel like your unnapreciated. Iunno..

Aug 22, 2007, 04:05 PM
    She was 1000 miles away, that phone was all we had, and I paid the bill. Yet toward the end, she would shut it off, that's when I broke up with her. It felt like she had much better things to do than talk to me. And she was "in love" with me? Was I wrong for exploding on her after it happened repetedly?

Aug 22, 2007, 04:11 PM
    No, your weren't. But did she have a good reason?

Aug 22, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Towards the end.. you that's a little fishy.. I'd say... maybe she fell out of love with you? And maybe she did cheat. I just didn't know the whole story.. I'm sorry if I made you mad.. but I was just giving my opinion

Aug 22, 2007, 04:15 PM
    She turned her phone off the last time so she could hang out with her friends at "ihop" I figured it was a party she didn't want me knowing about... like I said, long distance I wouldn't have known the difference. You didn't make me mad
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 06:40 PM
    No one but her knows if she cheated or not but your insecurity was a dealbreaker and sorry I think you got carried away to many times. Unless you take care of your issues, this will happen again in another relationship. Unreal and unhealthy, to expect someone to be at your beck, and call and drop everything because you want to talk. Not very healthy especially in a long distance relationship.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 06:47 PM
    To be honest at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Maybe she was more sexually experienced then she let on. Maybe she cheated. Maybe she was secretly a unicorn.

Maybe's aren't going to solve anything. You will never be able to satisfy the answers you have and will just have to learn to be content with knowing that she obviously wasn't who or what you thought she was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Out of state (from AZ) move with "joint custody" child? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in AZ and have joint custody of 9-year-old daughter. My ex-wife recently met someone out of state whom she plans on starting a life with, and she just informed me she plans on moving out of state with my daughter at the end of the school year. AZ law will not permit this, will it? What...

View more questions Search