Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2010, 01:30 PM
    I lost my report card do you need it to get into 6th / middle school
    I lost my report card. I think my mom through it away. Do you need it to get into school *** write back ASAP
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:37 PM

No you don't. The new school will receive your records, including report card, from the old school. Enjoy your new school year!

Aug 5, 2010, 01:45 PM
    I want to sign up for a middle school do I need my report card??
    PS.MY MOM THROUGH AWAY MY REPORT CARD,and I'm going to 6th grade

*** write back thx:)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:52 PM

In our state your records from your former school will be automatically transferred from your old school.

Those records have all the information you will need. The school probably already has them.

Check on your new school website
    And find out. You can also call the school to be sure I'm telling you the correct thing.

Aug 5, 2010, 01:58 PM

O I forgot to say in a different state
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrosesmell View Post
    o i forgot to say in a diffrent state
    Okay if you are in the US.. it's the same. The school automatically sends your records. Ask your Mom to make sure and let her read what I've told you.

She probably has it all taken care of. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need 2 Know EVERYTHING On Middle School! [ 12 Answers ]

Ok Im going 2 middle school in a week so I need help!! And can I get some tips on notes because I write vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyy Slow!! So can u help me? :( :( :( :( :(

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

Middle school [ 2 Answers ]

How long do you have between each class? And do I have a break at the end or something?:confused:

Middle School ! [ 12 Answers ]

Next year, I will be starting middle school. I am all freaked out! Bullies, lockers, 8 classes, Too much! PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE! :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search