Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geokim1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 03:21 AM
    Report green card fraud
    I've known a person who obtained a green card through a fake sponsored company using fake paperwork about a year ago. He's conducting a business and fooling around many people. He's such a con artist and must be stopped.
    Tell me the right and best way of reporting it and revoke his status.
    He's in Los ANgeles, CA.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 03:35 AM

I know from experience US consulate is very thorough investigating green card applicants going through the sponsorship route. It isn't 'gee, okay, I see you have a company that likes your style down here'. There are hoops to jump through first, so you had better have your ducks in a row before you report anyone for immigration fraud. It may come back to bite you in the backside.

You are so positively sure he is a fraud?

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 03:46 AM

You provide all of your proof, and evidence to the Department of Immigration. They have a department called "ICE" that investigates.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You provide all of your proof, and evidence to the Department of Immigration. They have a department called "ICE" that investigates.
    Yes, here is the tel. number of I.C.E.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (I.C.E.). Call I.C.E. at (866) 347-2423 with as much specific information as possible.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Is congress and homeland security doing any thing to stop and revoke green card fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Can green cards and immigration status be revoked

Report fraud (?) [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if you can help me with a case of possible fraud? My mother-in- law received a temporary license in the mail from someone she knew once that lives in canada.. with my mother in laws address on the license! The woman clearly does not live there. Her land line phone number comes up...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

How to revoke x wife's green card based on marriage fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years, two and half years after we were married she admitted she was illegally. After all is said and done we are going through a divorce now and a lot of information is coming out such as she did what she needed to do to get attached to an american for the purpose of...

View more questions Search