Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Oct 27, 2008, 03:23 AM
    True Christians?
    Although this little joke does not fall into the usual subjects of this Board, I am posting it because I think it ties in quite well with my last post regarding "Love one another":

"Once upon a time, in a nice little forest, there lived a blind little bunny and a blind little snake.

One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit.

"Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite okay," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been blind since birth. Tell you what, maybe I could kinda slither over you, and figure out what you are, so at least you'll have that going for you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," replied the bunny. So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well, you're covered with soft fur, you have really long ears, your nose twitches, and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny in obvious excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you with my paw, and help you the same way you've helped me."

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're scaly and smooth, and you have a forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you must be either a politician, an attorney, or possibly someone in upper management."

See what I mean? :):):confused::)
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Oct 27, 2008, 04:18 AM

It is interesting that the book of Revelation describes false religion as a drunk prostitute (Rev 17:4) and the governments of the world as a seven headed wild beast with 10 horns (Rev 17:3). That this harlot is riding the beast indicates her close relationship with it. Hmm... yes I see what you mean, but the bunny and the snake probably don't... :D

(sorry, bad humor)
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Oct 27, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparbyfar View Post
    It is interesting that the book of Revelation describes false religion as a drunk prostitute (Rev 17:4) and the governments of the world as a seven headed wild beast with 10 horns (Rev 17:3). That this harlot is riding the beast indicates her close relationship with it. Hmm.....yes I see what you mean, but the bunny and the snake probably don't.... :D

(sorry, bad humor)
    And the moral is probably that the Snake ends up by swallowing the little and cute bunny, as so often happens in real life amongst the ones represented by the snake and the bunny...

Have you seen this video?

Hal Turner muestra el Amero

What do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christians in the Military [ 13 Answers ]

My husband and I are both in the Army and have had issues with other soldiers (who are athiests) confused about how we can "kill" but not "murder" when speaking of war. For the record, we've done neither. We are both Christians and believe in the cause of this war, but the non-believers argue...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Christians and catholics [ 27 Answers ]

Some people say that christians and catholics are very similar, but they do divide because of some major doctrinal issues. Such as mass or eucharist. Catholics believe that when we take communion that the wafer actually becomes the body of jesus and the wine or juice or whatever is used becomes...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search