Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackenzie haskill Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

May 14, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Someone tell me what I should do!
    OK there's this boi his nma ei s darnay I am like very in love with him and he likes me too and he said he will go out with me but after he gets his grades up he can have a girlfriend... the next day I saw him with another girl and mi friend told me they were together what does this mean does he like me or is he fake
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 14, 2007, 05:40 PM
    You should wait to "go out" with him because you are too young for a boyfriend. You need to concentrate on your job right now, and that job is; SCHOOL. I know you aren't going to like this answer, but it's the truth. Boys your age are not mature enough to be in a relationship, and there is a reason for that... your not old enough to marry, and dating relationships are to find the person that you will marry. Might as well wait, save yourself a lot of heartache, do well in school, wait several years, mature, then "go out" with someone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Ask him and stop worrying. He may tell you the truth, or he may give you a line so he can be a player. Either way concentrate on school because you both need to focus on that especially you as your question had to be edited to understand. How old are you any way?
    purplelilmunster Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Talk to him but if he is dating this other girl while he told you that he wanted to date you. You should just let him alone because he is showing he is unfaithful. You will end up dealing wth a lot of issues if you get with him now... wait till both of you matured a little
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2007, 04:06 PM
    He's fake as hell! Omg sometins rong wit da dude.. mayb he does like you but he got an ego boost so he want to play a lot of grlz 1st!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What goes on? [ 2 Answers ]

wat goes on inside a guys head, when he likes a girl?

What shall I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I Have Loved This Guy For 2 Years Now... And He Knows But Still He Dose Everything To Hurt Me Instead Of Calling Me He Call Some Other Chick I Sit At Night Crying... And Hoping That He Wil Soon Come To Me... But Nothing... I Can't Take It Anymore He Is My First Love Crush... I Ave Done Very Thing...

What should I do [ 18 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and they're twins named kelsy and caileb and there only 6 months old and the mom left me alone to go with some other guy and now I'm by myself with them no one will help me and I love them so much but I'm working so hard to keep them healthy and I lost 40 pounds because I put them...

What could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I ave a couple of bumps outside my vagina... they don't pain and they don't itch... could that be herpes?

View more questions Search