Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbBy23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Am I Pregnant? 6 days late
    Hey... its been 6 days since my missed period and I have been having a lot of back pains I use the restroom a lot I get dizzy when I don't eat.. o yea I eat a lot . Get veryy moody. Get little cramps. And I get very sleepy I wonder if I'm finally pregnant but I took a test when I was aroun 2 days late and it came back negative should I wait and is it possible that I am I'm so excited 2 find out I want this baby so much! Please answer ;) thankz
    mrspiet Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 03:43 AM
    It depends are your periods always regular. Because one sure sign that you are preggie is a late period, sometimes home pregnancy test are not allways acurate. Maybe go and see your GP and put your mind at rest
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 05:27 AM
    The crappy thing, is that early pregnancy signs/symptoms are almost identical to PMS symptoms (aside from missing a period).

If the last time you took a HPT was when you were 2 days late, and now you are 6 days late, I would definitely take another HPT. Your levels of HCG double every 2 days, so if you are pregnant, they may have reached a level high enough to register.

If this test comes back negative as well, I would suggest calling your doctor and getting a blood pregnancy test.
    aggie345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 03:48 AM
    I am 6days late... had lower back pains and I'm cramping! I had sex 17days after my periods and I was wondering if I am pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie345 View Post
    i am 6days late...had lower back pains and i'm cramping! i had sex 17days after my periods and i was wondering if i am preg?

Since you have been having sex, and are now late for your period, it would be wise to try a pregnancy test. Some women do have slight cramping in early pregnancy, often feeling as though their period is about to come on any day. It could be your period will just show up a bit late this cycle, but obviously you would want to determine whether you are pregnant.

If you get a negative result... wait another week and try another test if still no period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Pregnant? 3 days Late [ 39 Answers ]

Hey its been 1 month and 3 days since my period. Last time I got it was sept. 24 but when it happen it was October 1st now I'm 3 days late. I've been noticing a lot of mood swings my breast feel and look bigger hurt a little. I get headace. I dream I was pregnant I just can't be around my husband...

I'm 5 days late am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I was soppost to get my period on April 19, but I didn't now I am 5 days late can I be preganant? I've got my rag today well I think its my rag well I only bleed a little bit not much usually I bleed a lot but now I'm only bleeding a little and my back hurts a lot and I be geeting cramps bad...

3 days late, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I always get my periods on time, I'm never ever late. I always get the same symptoms a few days before I start, I'm 22 and for the past 2 yrs my periods and the time they start have always been the same. I either get it on the same day as my previous one or they start a day earlier never later. I...

8 days late pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am sexualy active and I am 8 days late for my period. I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped around the time when my period was expected. I am on birth control but not always the best at taking it at the same time. I only have sex 3 days in which I could have gotten...

I am 3 days late and hoping that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I have been tying to have a baby for 2 years now. I am taking me prenatal and Me and my husband have been trying and I finally think that we have done it. I am 3 days late and my breast are really really sore, not the whole breast just the nipples and the outer sides of my...

View more questions Search