Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emz_96 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 12:38 PM
    I need to loose weight !
    Hello everybody,
    I am really unhappy with my weight. My mum says I am OK so I can't really go all " I want to loose weight " on her so eating healthy ( I do anyway but extra ) is out of the question and I can only do limted exercise because I have a dodgy knee. Please help !
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 17, 2008, 12:52 PM
    The next time you see your doctor, talk to him/her about what your healthy weight and diet should be. Also check with your doctor before you do any kind of exercise, especially with your knee.

As far as eating healthy, just try to eat well overall. You don't have to follow a certain diet to lose weight. Make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water helps clean your body out and give you the hydration you need. Beware of sugary sodas and juices. Fruit juice is OK, but watch out for juices with lots of sugar added to it.

Eat a balanced diet with plenty of veggies and some fruits. Try to do some exercise for around a half hour or so at least 3 times a week or so. If you knee is bad, don't do anything too hard and check with the doc. First. You might want to try some yoga, which is easy on the joints. Maybe taking a walk, as long as that doesn't hurt it, maybe do a little upper-body weight lifting or a few abdominal exercise that don't hurt your knee. It doesn't have to be super hard physical stuff, just some time to get your blood flowing more and keep you healthy.

Remember that people are all different, have different body structures, etc. Skinny doesn't necessarily mean healthy. The most beautiful person is one with a smile! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

How Can I loose Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 & I'm 5"2 I weigh 149 pounds can someone tell me how I can loose weight please...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

View more questions Search