Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccadollface Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 04:49 AM
    My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer !
    please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a test as im affraid of what the answer will be. Yes i had underage sex but thats please dont hold that against me. I dont know what to do. Could i be pregnant? Or do you reckon my period is just a bit late? Its sometimes irregular but for the past 3 months now its been coming around the 19th. Please help.:(
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2007, 05:05 AM
    I think you should take a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor. Don't be scared of your doctor, he will keep it all confidential.

We can't give you a certain answer, and you will have to see the doctor sooner or later. I suggest sooner as it gives you more choices.
    beccadollface Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:27 AM
    I don't want to go alone. I can't think of anyone who would go with me. My ex is a bit well childish and he has a new girlfriend now so I don't really want to worry him just in case its nothing that I am worrying over. I have a boyfriend now, but well we have only been going out for about two weeks so I don't want to scare him away! I could ask my older sister who is currently pregnant but I would hate the thought that she would think I'm completely stupid and that she would look down on me. Argh, I just feel so alone.

Im babbling now but this has happened to me before. My period has been about a week late before but since reading a lot of posts on here its getting me really worried. The only difference this time is my stomach is a bit bloated. I could have just put on weight but I'm not sure.

Sorry about writing an essay. You may think I'm some 15 year old kid who has no idea of the world but trust me I reckon I'm rather mature for my age.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2007, 05:38 AM
    If you're mature then go get a test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late.could I be pregnant? [ 27 Answers ]

My periods are usually right on time, occasionally they are either one or two days earlier than expected or one day later than expected. So having my period a whole week late is very unusual for me. I had pretty typical cramps on the day that I was supposed to start my period and then nothing...

Late period, brown discharge.. Could I be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I lost my virginity on December 10th. I had sex again on the 15th, and we used a condom on both occasions. Then on January 1st we fooled around without a condom, but he only penetrated once or twice, and didn't ejaculate inside me. I was due for my period on January 2nd....

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

My period is late again but not pregnant, HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

In October my period was a week late, in November my period was a week late, but in December is was right on time, and now in January it is late again. Can anyone tell me what is going on. Im 22 years old, and somewhat sexually active (im married :p ) I feel fine, but since October my husband and I...

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

View more questions Search