Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogeshpandita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 02:46 PM
    She is leaving me
    Hi. Well my girlfriend is about 2 leave me.she is ignoring me frm 1 month
    In starting when she propose me with in 5 days she she took me wth her mom
    Then I also took her wth my parents.n I also know that she was or she is gng wth some 1 else
    But she told me always I don't have any relation wth that person.tht her mom calls me 1 day
    N she told me I know that how you love her start ignoring her.she be back.but I also cnt do that
    Because I love her lot. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what will I do?:( I cnt loose her.help me?
    yogeshpandita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 03:18 PM
    What will I do
    I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months. We knew that we wanted to marry.Towards the end we started fighting more and more often. I doesn't like her drinking when she go to parties. A week ago she told me she wanted to take a break. But I love her lot cnt leave her.I also know that she was or is going around wth some 1 else.she is working in callcenter and also 1 of my friend he is also working in the same office.he told me before 1 month she was regullarly cmg wth that guy in his car at 2:30 in the evening.as she is doing night shift.
    N also I came to know frm my friend that I seen her smooching wth that guy in car at parking of the office.1 day I was gng to make a physical relation wth her and I seen love byte on her breast.but I dn't tell her anythg.in starting she was used to call me every time but know.n she has a loose temper always used to fight wth me.
    Plzzzzzzzz help me I cn't leave her.tell me some solution plzzzzzzzzz.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 15, 2007, 03:21 PM
    First, please spell out your words as it is difficult to understand what you are saying; making it hard to help.
    Secondly, how have you tried to reach her? How do you know she is with someone else? Can you reach her through her mother? Why did her mother call you?

If she has completely cut you off, I don't believe she wants to be with you. It is very disrespectful to ignore you and it is not worth chasing a girl who does not respect you enough to properly break up with you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Can you write that in English?
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Mar 15, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Very confusing not sure... but too many games you two seem to play with another

Instead of coming to us with this I think this is something you need to sit and down and talk to her about... but she asked for a break so give her what she wants or it will be hard to repair anything(REAL SPACE)
    jkwach Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yogeshpandita
    hi. well my girlfriend is abt 2 leave me.she is ignoring me frm 1 month
    in starting whn she propose me with in 5 days she she took me wth her mom
    thn i also took her wth my parents.n i also know tht she was or she is gng wth some 1 else
    but she told me always i dnt have any relation wth tht person.tht her mom calls me 1 day
    n she told me i know tht how u love her start ignoring her.she b back.but i also cnt do tht
    coz i love her lot. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me wht will i do?:( i cnt loose her.help me?
    Hi. I must say that I can relate to your situation. Tis been a while since you posted. Has the situation changed? Did you take her mothers advice? I have heard this said many times and it may bear some truth: "Ignore and get attraction - Insisit and get Repulsion"... From my own experience I have come to believe that there are ladies who get repelled with too much love... such kind need a tinge of the "Bad Boy Syndrome" to keep them going... Too perfect/pure is too much for them to handle and they run away... I also know that if you have true love it is difficult not to show it... But the other fact is that if she is this way just after a proposal and the mother can advice ignorance, maybe she is not the right person for you. Is it not better to get hurt now rather than later? It is difficult to accept but I could promise you two things: The harder you will press for her, the more depressed you will become. If she yields to your pressure, she will ultimately pull out again. Those two, I can promise you. Bottom line: This is a test for your strength. Many have gone down and succumbed to be loosers. It is solely up to you to device means and ways to deal with this and overcome it. If she is the right one, she will end up yours. If she is not... well... that's just it... What you should not do is to work hard to make it worse... She is not sure and it would be wrong of you to puch her because it will haunt you later... So take it easy and think bigger... Don't push... that would not be true love from her side... Let he decide... You have proved that you love... It is now her turn to do likewise and the harder you push, the more you are deciding for her either to come back or go away... In each case, you will loose big time because she might later feel like she was not ready and be deeply affected by small issues of relationships... Move on my friend... Your options are clear... Be strong..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving the state [ 6 Answers ]

Hi--considering moving to calif(other coast/far away) for a new start and hopefully gainful employment after having been divorced/seperated for 8 years. The kids are 11-13-17+18 and will undoubtly be dissapointed--how is best to break the news and do u think it is something I should even consider?...

Is she leaving me, or what? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a wonderful woman during the summer and we hit it off from the beginning. She was pretty much the driving force during the first month. Near the end of two months of being together she began worrying about her finances, her chemical sensitivity became more of a problem and made her tired much...

Leaving out a w2 [ 2 Answers ]

I am waiting on one w2 the hole gross earnings might be $ 850.00,, I only worked 3 weeks in the summer and it won't even put a dent in my return,, so do I really need it to file or can I just possibly file it with next years return I have my big one that earned @ 22,000 last year can I just file...

Leaving home [ 1 Answers ]

In england how old do you have to be until u can leave home :(

Leaving the Board [ 65 Answers ]

Due to some people on here my replies will be given to those who wish to ask me a question via an email address, My time is given to help those who genuinley need advise and help and not those who want to waste time with petty comment on others answers. Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause...

View more questions Search