Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifeelbadforthis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Oh no! I called the lawyers today
    I called the lawyers today . This may sound stupid but i thought maybe they good help me out. I was wrong. Does this mean that i screwed?:eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 05:52 PM

DId you call the credit card lawyers or a lawyer that helps the one with the bad credit?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2009, 07:06 PM

I am closing this, Pease stop starting new threads about the same issue,

Just "answer" your own question to add more info, peope reading this may have no idea what you are talking about, these are not blogs but a thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Ok she called me today, don't know what to do [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all! First of all, it's been 2 months of no contact for us, and I went through really tough times. Then guess what! She called me today - I just watched my cellphone ringing not believing my own eyes. I did't pick up, because it was kind of a shock, and then because all I would be able to...

Bk lawyers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all: I have a question regarding bankruptsy: I got divorced last September and won a property settlement judgement in the amount of $9000.00 my lawyer garnished her wages and I received 1 payment for $375.00. Then I received a bankruptsy notice that she has filed bankruptsy and she is...

Called county clerk today? [ 8 Answers ]

I called the clerk today to make sure I was bringing all the correct documents for our divorce. It's a very simple uncontested divorce, we're not using an attorney. She told me she could not tell me what were the correct documents to bring. I'm assuming that would be considered "giving legal...

View more questions Search