Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmgcutie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 06:44 PM
    How do I fix my Hamster!
    How do I fix my hamsters broken front leg. It's not that bad, at least I think so and it looks like his leg normally but instead its much redder than the others and I would like to know what I could to fix it without bringing it to the vet unless I absolutely have to. :(:(
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 27, 2009, 06:49 PM
    A broken leg definitely needs a vet's attention as soon as possible.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Mar 3, 2009, 09:38 PM

There is no home remedy for a broken leg. You need to get your hamster to a vet.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 09:48 PM

Poor hamster! It must be in terrible pain. How can a broken leg "not be that bad"?
    Please take it to the veterinarian as soon as possible.
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:01 PM

What can I say? Can't improve on the advice that's already been given, so it's greenies all round.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has become mean [ 5 Answers ]

My hamster is mean it is a female. And I used to hold her until she bit me. Do you think she will do it again or should I just leave her alone. Or wear a glove.

My hamster [ 7 Answers ]

My hamster seams like he has a sickness. He is shaking is cold, getting thin and doesn't want to eat anything even his favorite foods! WHAT DO I DO!? :(

Hamster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering. I have a female syrian hamster and she is 8 weeks roughly mmmm She is vey nervous and she has bit me once but I want to tame her. Do you know why they make growling noises because she is doing that when she bites the bars and scratches. Plus I want to get her used to...

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

Hamster Qs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a friend, he says a lot of things... The other day he said a hamster could kill a rat by jumping on its back and biting its neck. This seems a bit silly to me, the largest animal I could find that they eat using Google was locusts. Does this actually happen or is he making things...

View more questions Search