Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deborahlpringle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Kenneth lopez jeans?
    I to am looking for kenneth Lopez jeans they are an excellent fitted jeans they fit like a rubber band perfectly fitted around your buttocks. Someone please find Kenneth Lopez! I've got to get more of these jeans.I waste so much money on jeans worn maybe three times.I've worn kennth Lopez jeans Three times in one week, they fit good! So comfortable...
    north11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:59 AM
    You can find in rainbow, A&E store, Dr.Jay, store.
    lindac206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 09:49 AM
    What size are you looking for? I might be able to get them for a good price for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenneth Lopez Jeans [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for where to find jeans by "Kenneth Lopez." They're stretchy, cute and REALLY comfy. I bought 2 pairs at an outdoor flea market in NJ about a year ago and just about wore them to death. Now I want more but can't find them anywhere. If anyone wears them and knows where to buy them on the...

Searching for Kenneth Sangster [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to help my mother-in-law find her father. His name is Kenneth Sangster and would be 82/83 years of age. The family has not had any contact with him for about 20 years. He left NZ (unsure when) to Australia where he married Joan (second marriage). It is suspected that they may have...

View more questions Search