Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseygold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Where is the piezo ignitor button on a hot water heater?
    I need to light my hot water heater. It has a piezo ignitor button, but I do not know what it looks like or where to find it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2012, 09:27 PM
    It is usually located on the gas valve near the bottom of the heater. Look for a red button. You will meed to reset the gas valve control knob to "pilot ".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water coming out of hot water side only cold... hot water heater is working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need help bad. I am a woman writing to you whose husband has given up on the problem and will no longer work on this. He doesn't care if we have hot water cause he can take a shower at work. I cannot. It is the dead of winter here in Colorado. We had frozen pipes that burst in the wall...

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Bradford white water heater ignitor [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to replace the ignitor on my water heater I have the new electric valve

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long [ 0 Answers ]

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long to do myself.. and level of difficulty?

State hot water heater reset button [ 0 Answers ]

Reset button on hot water heater needs to be reset at times and I am wondering what the problem maybe, tank is a state select reset is within top panel on side of heater

View more questions Search