Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 06:08 AM
    what is the money worth
    I have a $20 dollar bill that has serial number F9224586A and one with E06887760A does anyone know how much they made be worth? Also another one $10 bill that has first national bank of lake charles serial number X913149
    Thomcollects Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug53
    I have a $20 dollar bill that has serial number F9224586A and one with E06887760A does anyone know how much they made be worth? also another one $10 bill that has first national bank of lake charles serial number X913149
    Please include the series date for each note. Also, I need to know what state Lake Charles is in. With that information, I'll be able to give you an answer.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Ladybug53 - Please answer my questions so that I can answer your questions. #1- Series date and letter following the date, SUCH AS " A<B<C<D< ECT ECT. If thers one
    #2- Is it a silver certificate, Federal Reserve,National Bank note ( Will be at the top of front side. Tresaury or coin note,
    #3 - Color of the seal & the serial numbers, Is there a Star at the start or the end of the serial number? ( Could be { RED < GREEN< BLUE })
    #4 - I need to know who the signatures are on them also.
    I get these questions answered and I'l;l get right back to you . Have a nice day and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Very fine responses above as to replying to the original question!

I'm not really speaking to any one person in particular here.

There are no contests here really as far as who can provide the best answers the most quick. We all give of our free time here in order to answer questions. Whoever answers first really is irrelevant, but it's important to respect what another person has given for an answer, especially if it is good and correct, and also that the question just simply gets answered to the asker's satisfaction.

As people get used to using this site, they will come to know that there are also others here who know as much or even more about a subject than they do. Also, another person might have better resources for the posting of answers.

For instance, sometimes I wander over to topic areas where the subject might be about having a relationship with someone. I like to think that I have given some really good answers in those types of areas and I also know that I have given some that have been duds. But frequently, someone who knows more than me about those sort of things and/or who has more insight than I do, will come along to fill in the gaps as to what I have missed. I respect that and they also respect the answers that I have given. Being a part of this site has taught me a lot concerning what I know, and what I don't know. I have learned a lot by being a member of this site.

If there is a question that might need the particular expertise of someone, and you know who might be the person who will probably provide awesome answers, then it's a good idea to invite that person, or persons to be a part of answering and/or addressing the question. That's a big part of the function for private messaging for me here.

Just some food for thought, because I can see the potential for competition arising on certain threads in certain topic areas... It's also somewhat incomplete. Will be developing it more.

I do apologize in taking up space on your thread, Ladybug53! But, I felt that something needed to be said and this might a good place to start saying it. I might also post something like this, after much thought and editing, as a sticky to some of the areas where I am the moderator.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Tomcollects - Lake Charles IS outside New Orleans La.. Part of it is also in the srate of MISS. ITS on the EAST side of NMEW ORLEANS LA . Have a good day and GOD BLESS .
    Ladybug53 - I need that information so I can get you your answeers. Thanks F.B.E. Have a good day and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tns recovery complex, is it worth the money? [ 4 Answers ]

I was seriously thinking about joining tns recovery croud, but I still feel somewhat skeptical about all this. I have gone through other treatments before that, spent my money, and all they got me was just more frustration over my appearance. What do you think? Are there any good reasons to try it...

How much is my money worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have a 1957B Silver Certificate. Serial# R38376528A . I want to Know how much it is worth? It is in good condition. The treasurer Name is (Kathryn Oday Gransham-or something like that). The other two 1957 Silver Certificates I have are with a different treasurer name which is Ivy Baker...

View more questions Search