Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bife_india Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 01:22 AM
    I want to apply for Dependent visa for me and my kid.My hubby is in UK Student visa.
    My husband went on student visa to UK one month back. Now myself and my kid of below 5 years want to apply for dependent visa. I want to know the documentations required from me and my husband and how much funds to be shown. Both has to show. Or only myself has to show.

Check out some similar questions!

Can F1 visa student filing 1040 EZ, claim F2 visa wife as dependent? [ 1 Answers ]

One of my friends has following profile: 1. In US on F1 since 5+ years and an indian citizen. 2. Needs to file 1040 EZ because of SPT. 3. Got married in Dec 2009 4. Wife came to US on F2 in Jan 2010, does not earn and does not have an ITIN Question: Can he file taxes and claim his wife as...

I want to apply my husband visa as my dependent visa despite he is refused before? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to apply my husband visa second time,however he is refused in appel.could you tell the guidline for getting visa and chances for success?

Can I apply for a UK student dependent visa for my mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an admission to one of the Business Schools in UK starting Aug 2009 . I have a some questions about student dependent visas. 1. Can I apply for a dependent visa for my mother ? 2.What are the documents that I need to furnish ? The reason I'm asking this is I may not have a bank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.