Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    147258369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Served a summons
    How do I answer this summons,is there a form, do I write a letter, do I call them? What are the procedures to fight back?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 07:01 AM

What type of case and what State?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1 View Post
    Depends on the case. Is it civil or criminal? The best way is to hire a lawyer.
    -------------------
    Los Angeles Attorneys

This is totally insufficient legal advice and I find the posting of this site to be against board policy. If you can't offer legal info, please don't post. You are obviously affiliated with the personal injury law firm which operates this website.

Too bad the OP isn't interested in personal injury law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summons served [ 3 Answers ]

I was gone the other day, I had taken my son to breakfast, then to school, then I went to the gym. When I came home there were papers stuck into my door frame. My wife and I are getting a divorce. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I want to get divorced, I am just asking the validity of the...

Being served a summons [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how a person is served with a summons for child support. Would it be mailed to his home or would he have to be served in person? Does it have to state on the support summons how this was done?

Served a summons or not? [ 9 Answers ]

The people who live in my old house accepted a summons for me. They told the server that I don't live there and I am no relation. The people who now live in my old house called and told me they left the summons. They told the server they didn't want the papers because they don't know me. The server...

Being served a summons [ 1 Answers ]

Can I be served a summons when I am in another country?

View more questions Search