Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    param_kl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Letter of Offer
    I would like to offer my company service to another compay. So I need to write a letter to saying that I'm offering my service to their compay, Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 18, 2009, 05:21 AM

What services?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Offer Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I received an employment offer letter on Saturday, and I have to return by Tuesday. I would like more time to review the information- is there anyway I can extend it? Best regards Tom

Sign On Bonus repayment - offer letter language [ 1 Answers ]

I just put in my two weeks for a job I have help for about 7 months. When I started I received a 5k sign on bonus. When going back over the offer letter I see the following language: "You are required to repay this bonus in full if you leave Company ABC voluntarily, or are terminated for cause,...

Offer Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Offer Letter Sign-On Bonus [ 2 Answers ]

I accepted employment at a company that gave me a $30,000 sign on bonus to compensate for forfeiting a semi-annual bonus at my last company. The offer letter stated that if I left prior to 2 years of service that I have to pay back in full. (Employment is in California) If I have already paid...

Employment offer letter [ 3 Answers ]

I received an employment offer letter from a company I had interviewed with and at the time, was planning to go to work for them. Things have since changed and I am no longer able to work for them. I was scheduled to start on March 6th and signed the offer letter and returned it to them. There...

View more questions Search