Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephmed25 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Resident evil
    My boyfriend wants to know where he can get codes for resident evil (the umbrella chronicles)
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Wow, you are such a good GF. Go to this site
    Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for Wii - GameFAQs
    You can find the walkthrough too here. Hope it answer your question.
    stephmed25 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:27 AM

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident Evil PS2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I've played resident evil for a week ago and finally beat it and I beat separate ways already but when I started a new file with leon in his mafia suit I went to the merchant and no tommygun I went and beaten the lake beast but I went to the merchant in the cave and nothing no tommygun...

Resident Evil 4: Leon's Jacket [ 2 Answers ]

Look I really love Resident Evil 4. And Leon's jacket is awesome. I was wondering if anybody knows where to get a jacket very similar to Leon's online. I looked it up and a few results are saying it's like a brown bombers jacket. I'm just not sure. Does anybody know any websites where I could...

PS2 - Resident Evil 4 [ 3 Answers ]

I am playing in the easy mode. I must kill the "el gigante". This is the second time I meet this big bastard. I keep on dying and if he doesn't kill me, he kills the girl. I can go back and try the other exit and face the zombis. Any help? Thanks

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

View more questions Search