Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PewDiePie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Hi! I'm 12 and I want spider bites. Is it a good idea?
    Ok, so my friend said to me that for her next birthday (which is coming up), she would spend her birthday money for us to get spider bites with my Mom's permission. I told my Mom about the idea, and she said that we will discuss it when it's closer to her birthday.
    I heard some people say that the age to get piercings is 18, and others said it was between the ages of 15-17.

I want to know if it is a good idea, and where I can find a place that will let me get them in Ohio.

Thank Youu! c:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Ohio statute

Tattooing and Body Piercing-It is illegal to tattoo, body pierce or pierce the ears of anyone under age 18 without the consent of the minor's parent, guardian or custodian. Requires the consenting individual to appear in person at the business at the time the procedure is performed and sign a document that provides informed consent.

Tattooing and Body Piercing

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/3730

WikiAnswers says --

In the state of Ohio it is unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to get a body piercing or tattoo without proper parental consent i.e.; BOTH parents present at the time of paperwork and piercing, and a copy of your birth certificate. Most shops won't perform any piercing or tattoo until the age of 17, but a lot of shops still don't tattoo minors. It's just too much of a potential disaster and it doesn't generate good cred for your shop.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...#ixzz27zOxUyAD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spider bites [ 1 Answers ]

What to do for a sider bite?

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Spider Bites! [ 1 Answers ]

I have received about 23 bites on my body, where clothing covers, in the last 2 weeks! I think that we might have caught the colpret... but I am not sure, if you could let me know what kind of spider this is it would be fabulous! It has a beige splatter on the bottom of the abdomin... and it's long...

Re-Occurring Spider Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I was bitten in the left foot by a spider 15 years ago. I watched the poison work it's way up my leg to the knee. And my leg was numb for 3 hours. Later I noticed that it had killed A small ring of pigmentation around the bite. Anyway, I have been bitten at least 4 times A year since the...

View more questions Search