Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss931 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:14 PM
    How to get married in states custody
    How do I get married without my case workers permission if I am in states custody?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Please explain "states custody"

Are you in a prison

Are you in a mental institution

Have you been declared not mental able to care for yourself

Are you a minor with a guardian

Are you a minor in physcial custody

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married filing jointly from different states-F1 [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and me are international students and have F1 visas. My wife is a resident alien, lives in MN. I am a non-resident alien live in NY. We intend to file the tax under "married jointly" category. We decided to file my status as resident as per Publication 519 for Federal return. My problem is...

Married, but living in two states [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am married and as of last year both myself and my husband are residents in KY (we both had lived in WV for the past 27 years). I am applying to school in West Virginia and would like to avoid paying out of state tuition. Can I become a West Virginia resident (rent an apartment,...

Just married living in 2 states. [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were married in 2006. In 2006 she worked and lived in NJ and I worked and lived in NY. I am very confused about filing our taxes jointly... Are we supposed to say that we were resident of NY and NJ, and how do we avoid getting taxed twice by both states... If anyone has any...

Need advice about child in states custody [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Tennessee, and two years ago the state gained temporary custody of my daughter. At the time I didn't have a stable home so I thought there was no way to get her back. I know two years is a long time to wait, but under the circumstances I didn't know what to do legally. I admit I...

Married but living in different states [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are married but are living and working in different states. Her in California and myself in Michigan. We own a home in Michigan where I live with our 15 year old son. She rents an apartment in California where she lives with our 16 year old daughter. How do we file our federal taxes...

View more questions Search