Ask
    Becks10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 07:22 PM
    Where can I Find sabrina the teenage witch spells
    Where can I Find sabrina the teenage witch spells
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 07:35 PM

You are aware that's a TV show (and possibly a movie), right?

It's pretend.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Hi, Becks10!

Yes, it's fictitious. Why are you wanting spells, please?

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 09:03 AM

I hope this question is meant as a joke.

If you're being serious, then you got to realize that Sabrina was only an actress playing a role... nothing real about it.

Are you having a problem that you need to discuss? Spells won't solve the problems, but maybe we can help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie where two teenage boys go to a party, get drunk and make out. [ 0 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie that has a part in it were two teenage boys go to a party and get drunk. When they get to one of their house, they start making out ,and they sleep together. Can you help me find the name of it?

What to say when you find out your teenage daughter is having sex [ 5 Answers ]

tonight I found out that my teenage daughter who is 14 is having sex with her 16 yr boyfriend which she calls her friend. When I found out I did what I said I would I got very angry and hurt. She had a blank expression on her face and it just mad me so angry I said mean things to her and I feel...

Dizzy Spells [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hey there! I have been having dizzy spells which sometimes can result in me passing out, callapsing randomly, fast breathing, or stop breathing for up to 20 seconds. I am currently seeing dr.'s about my condition. Only thing is, I have had this for about 6 months now, coming close to 7...

Teenage Witch TV show from 1980's? [ 3 Answers ]

Who knows the name of that TV show that was about girls training to be witches? It was a TV show (maybe it was a short series?) and NOT a movie (NOT Teen Witch.) All I remember is that there was a teenage girl and a witch school of some sorts where the other girls learned to fly on broomsticks...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

View more questions Search