Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlbell51 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 06:56 PM
    Installing beacon morris heater bru45 flue pipe
    I am installing a beacon morris bru 45 heater. Looking for some advise on running the flue. Through the wall or the roof. And how to finish off if I go through the wall. Its vinyl siding
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 08:36 PM
    On the right side of the page is a complete manual for this unit. It covers all possibilitys of the install process. There is no way I could advise you better than the factory can do.

You need to look over your job to figure which is the best way to run the flue/exhaust. Whe you make your selection then you will have to buy a manufacturers pipe and fittings. The manufacturer will also state the safe clearance to combustibles and all the other info you need. Once again I cannot do any better than the pipe/B vent manufacturer when it comes to instructions on there items. The code also states that the manufactures install instructions surpass all others.

Beacon/Morris Residential, Commercial, Heat, Hot Water, Steam, Gas, Hydronic, Kickspace Heaters, Oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up a Beacon Morris garage heater [ 16 Answers ]

Hello I just purchased a Beacon Morris garage heater. It is a BRU-75. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase a thermostat for this particular model. I want to have a switch on the thermostat that will let me shut off the unit when I don't want it to run. I don't want to...

Installing drainage pipe for Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

We have to move our toilet drain which was y'd into the main drain, but was installed improperly for code and interferes with shower placement. We want to cut the drain back and then put in a 90 degree piece in order to move the toilet/ drain over to a more appropriate distance from the shower. Can...

Flue Pipe Heating Fins [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know what those aluminum "fins" are called that you wrap around your boiler's flue pipe? The idea is that they increase the surface area of the flue pipe so it gives off more heat into the room through convection. Made of a long strip of light gage sheet metal bent back and forth then...

Installing new shower head pipe [ 8 Answers ]

I need to replace the galvanized pipe running inside the tile wall from the faucets to the shower head. Is there any easy way to do this short of a demolition job on the wall to access the pipe. Is there a way to remove the tile area so that it could be replaced after pipe installation?

Installing Waste Pipe in a Concrete Slab [ 4 Answers ]

I am extending my shed and adding an outside Bathroom, with a toilet, shower and basin. The flooe will be poured concrete. My questions are 1. Do I need to cover the Pipe before I pour the concrete 2. What drop / sloop needs to be in the waste pipe 3. How far should the waste pipes be below the...

View more questions Search