Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyelin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Beacon scores
    how exactly does the beacon score work. I know it is a number between 400 and 850 the tells creditors how high of a risk you are, but how much can you expect it to fluctuate in a year? What is the points value of say a late debt of 30 days? Or 120 days? Or a year's worth of timely payments?
    creditrepairguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 05:16 AM
    There is really no specific answer to your question. There are so many things factored into FICO's algorithm.

For example, a 30 day late payment might not effect my credit as much as it would yours or someone else's. The best place to learn about this would probably be at MyFICO.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit scores [ 1 Answers ]

Should I pay off old collection accounts ? Will it improve my credit score?

Z scores [ 3 Answers ]

Out of 30 participants if a participant is chosen at random, e.g. number 23 and they have a z score of +1.64 does this indicate only 5% of individuals scored as high or higher than this participant? I think by using a normal distribution curve it proves that this participants z score is in the top...

Beacon score [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get my beacon score without any fees, a Free score without any strings attatched? Thanks Kevin

Beacon score [ 3 Answers ]

Although I don't worship the beacon score, I would still like to know what my score is occasionally... does anyone know where you can find your score without having to pay, or do you have to pay to get it?

View more questions Search