Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KitKat123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Stopped taking Birth Control a week ago, and still no period?
    So I stopped taking birth control on Sunday which was 5 days ago(todays Friday) and I still haven't got my period. I heard that within 2 days after stopping your pills you should get your period? I stopped taking them because there is a small chance I could be pregnant so my doctor recommended me to stop taking the pills and to wait to see if my period comes or not. So, I'm trying to be patient but it's really hard. If my period doesn't come by next week I have a doctors appointment booked- but I'm wondering if anyone knows why my period hasn't started yet? BY THE WAY it was also supposed to be the first day starting a new pack of pills when I had unprotected sex on the Sunday and I haven't taken any pills since before my sugar pills week which started about 2 weeks ago ish... and ALSO I did not get my period 2 weeks ago ish when I should have but I got a very short period around 3 weeks ago I would say?

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? Any advice would be useful, as I am very impatient at this point and confused with my body.

Check out some similar questions!

I stopped birth control a few days ago.. I'm trying to conceive.. but now I'm bleeding. [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible I still conceived... and the bleeding is due to me stopping the birth control?

Periods stopped after taking birth control pill on first day of period [ 1 Answers ]

I took a birth control pill on the first day of my periods (according to the instructions) and it stopped. Is that normal? I have continued taking subsequent pills but I'm not sure if that is the right thing to do. Should I continue with the course or stop taking the pills? Please advise.

Stopped taking my birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I stopped taking my birth control (after ten years on it) in January and just to see how my body was functioning I have been taking OTC ovulation tests. My period has been like clockwork every 30 days, but I have never had a positive result on my ovulation test. My husband and I are Trying to...

I have been on birth control for three years and stopped three months ago. I got two [ 1 Answers ]

I got two regular periods ontime and the third month did not get my period. Took home pregnancy test and its negative. Could this be a result of my stopped pills ?

I am on Birth control however 2 months ago I forgot to take an entire week of pills [ 33 Answers ]

I am on Birth control and have been for about 3 years now however 2 months ago I forgot to take an entire week of pills, that was 2 months ago. I got my period last month, but have had sex since then. I continued off where I left off with my BC the next week when I remembered and used condoms when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.