Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tookie7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 05:15 PM
    I have stopped taking the pill for 9 days could I get pregnant ?
    Hi I've been of the pill for about 9 days I last finished my period on the 26th of September and then I stopped taking my pill on the 27th I had bleeding until Monday the 3rd October . And now I'm not bleeding anymore . I am just wondering if I could get pregnant ?
    And how will I know , I stopped
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Of course you know that the pill is not 100 percent effective, and many people get pregnant even while taking the pill properly.

And if you are not taking the pill properly you will increase your chances of pregnancy greatly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period stopped after taking plan b pill. [ 0 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend I did not *** inside her, that same night she got her period, and the next day I bought her plan b, the next day her period stopped. Is this normal?

Stopped taking pill [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been taking the pill for 4 years and then stopped for about 6 months due to no insurange. My period was out of wake during those months but I still got them and they were all normal flow and average cramping like they have always been. Then I recently started a new relationship...

AM I pregnant I took only seven days of birth control and stopped [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on August 22nd. I started taking birth control that day. I only took birth control for seven days and stopped completely. I had another period on September 4th and lasted for six days. I had unprotected sex on Sept 18th early morning. I haven't taken the pill since not on it only...

On the pill and taking antibiotics, had unprotected sex am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Im taking the pill but had to start taking antibiotics so came off the pill while I was taking them, I had my bleed cause I hadn't taken my pills for a few days and then after I had finished my bleed (yesterday) me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex so I took a pill and then I took my pill again...

View more questions Search