Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruchytristate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 08:09 PM
    I have been on birth control for three years and stopped three months ago. I got two
    I got two regular periods ontime and the third month did not get my period. Took home pregnancy test and its negative. Could this be a result of my stopped pills ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2010, 03:26 AM

It's possible... sometimes it takes several cycles to get back on track. Certainly pregnancy will be a possibility so that will always be a consideration if you don't have a period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I stopped birth control a few days ago.. I'm trying to conceive.. but now I'm bleeding. [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible I still conceived... and the bleeding is due to me stopping the birth control?

I am on Birth control however 2 months ago I forgot to take an entire week of pills [ 33 Answers ]

I am on Birth control and have been for about 3 years now however 2 months ago I forgot to take an entire week of pills, that was 2 months ago. I got my period last month, but have had sex since then. I continued off where I left off with my BC the next week when I remembered and used condoms when...

Support stopped years ago, what's the next step? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a court order for $500/month but my son's father stopped paying about 3 years ago. I live in California and CSS has been of no help. I must provide them with his employer as he claims he is unemployed yet his benefits were denied. I suspect he is getting paid under the table. I was getting...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

View more questions Search