Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommaa3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Relocation
    I have moved once but will be again due to job but don't want to petion the court again
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 11:14 AM

Petition what court for what?

Our mindreading abilities are on the fritz since the mindreading plugin for the site software expired and hasn't been renewed at the end of last year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internship Relocation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I relocated from FL to CA for a 5 month internship. Relocation was provided by the company but I have a question about what I am able to write off. While interning I had a monthly car rental and paid monthly rent at a hotel for housing. Is any of this tax deductible?

Relocation [ 2 Answers ]

I am appointed to a IT company and they are offering me 50,000 RS as Relocation Bonus? I didn't understand the term bonus? Will they give me lump sum money Rs 50,000 as relocation charges or I have to submit the bills of expenses? Is this amount taxable?How much tax?

Toilet relocation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to relocate the toilet in our powder room. For the drain flange rough-in, should the top of the floor drain flange be flush with the finished floor, sit slightly below the finished floor or slightly above the finished floor? The current floor is sheet vinyl & I'm replacing it with...

Relocation fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Tax Office in San Bernardino County. I have been there for eleven years. The San Bernardino School District want to build a school is this area. How much should they pay me to relocate. I lease year to year.

View more questions Search