Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just1me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Family worried I might be pregnant
    Back in January I had a normal period which was a few days late. Then I had unprotected sex January 26th. My period for February was 8 days late and started as spotting one day, full on bleeding the next day then spotting for another day and a half... then nothing. For the last month or so my breasts have grown so much so that my family notices and I've gained a few pounds. I thought nothing of it but my mother seems a little worried as it only took one time both times I got pregnant before. I am 25 and already have 2 children just in case anybody was wondering. I don't really have any other symptoms other than the breasts being swollen and tender and the weight gain recently but I never had anything else with the last 2. Also... after the slight period in Feb I took a hpt just to make sure and it was negative. What are the possibilities of being pregnant? Thank you for your help!:confused:
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Why family worried? If you have unprotected sex there is more of a possibility. It is also possible to have some bleeding and still be pregnant. This happened to the wife for 3 months when she was pregnant. With our first.
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Sorry.. a blood test is 100%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Worried [ 6 Answers ]

My friend has been breastfeeding her baby while she's using methamphetamines. She has been using for 2 months now. Her baby turned 1 today. She told me today that he's getting a black spot on his tongue. I'm so worried its catching up to him. Do you think the drugs are having a effect on him?...

Is this anything to be worried about? [ 28 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new here, as I've been recently browsing around online for any sort of help I could find. This place seemed promising, so I signed up. I hope it's all right to ask a question on my first post. Anyway, I have a concern about my cat, Boo. Recently, he has this odd.. growth in the...

22 and worried... Could I be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm sorry, I know this question has been asked before but I am in a panic. I am a virgin and have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 months. We have done a lot of foreplay stuff, including some very slight contact (penile/vaginal) while naked, but never insertion. We are always very careful to...

View more questions Search