Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pobrecito Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 10:38 PM
    Should I leave home?
    OK so I have been abused for many years. Mental, physical, and sexualy. Is it a good idea for me to just leave my home. When my parents and other family members. I have to the hospital for being suicidal. But the whole reason me being like that is my family. I don't know what to do?
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2009, 11:26 PM

This is the question that you need to ask yourself what's stopping you from leaving them ?

First try to stand up for yourself , build your carrier , build something then have fun to destroy what you created!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 11:51 PM

Hi, pobrecito!

I'm not sure how old you are, but you did start another thread in Teens a couple of days ago. Have you spoken to a professional counselor about the way that you're feeling?

Thanks!
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Feb 24, 2009, 12:00 AM

I would like to get more info, personally it's hard to give half a$$ advice if I don't know enough to know when to keep my mouth shut.

So take my advice for what it is, words in passing and nothing else unless you should choose to take them into consideration...

If you are being abused like you said, " mental, physical, and sexualy" and you have bin to the hospital, did you tell them what the situation was? Or did you keep it to yourself? Councelers are your best bet, as they can give you a safe place to stay while you are a way from home, weather it's a foster home or some one decides to simply adopt you.

It would benafit you greatly if you had some one on your side too. If you just run where would you go?

How would you survive? Food, water, shelter, and so on...

Would you be doing school? How would you keep up?

Lots to consider, but really I"m sure you have more than what you said above that you want to know about. So please elaborate, so we may give you more sound advice, as aposed to "shooting in the dark".

Peace and kindness be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking a guest to leave your home [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancee's mother has dementia and lives on her own we are in the process of moving her into a long-term care facility, but it takes time. Her condition affects her reasoning skills and she has a tendency to have random strangers stay with her. The problem right now is a gentleman is refusing to...

People that won't leave my home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother in law has a wife who does absolutely nothing, doesn't work, doesn't contribute financially. They have no children together, but she has three sons from previous marriages, all over the age of 18. He no longer wants them in the house, but all attempt to get them to leave have failed. How...

How do I get my abusive son to leave home? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a 57 year old single Mom. I had my son at 38-1/2 and his father abandoned me while pregnant. He acted as if he had lung cancer so I thought he died when I did not hear from him. My son has always been defiant. I've taken him to therapists since he was 7 but he was always so intelligent that...

Wanting to leave home [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I no longer want to live with my mother. I can't live with my father because he is worse then my mother. My mom never physically beats me but she does verbally. It gets to the point were I don't know what to do so I just run away! How do I go about leaving my house and...

Better to let 16 year old leave home? [ 4 Answers ]

My sixteen year old son told me today he wants to leave home. This happened after I asked him where he sees himself in 1 year. We have been having quite a time with him for 2 years now - he uses pot daily and has for quite some time. I have found a multitude of drug related items and destroy...

View more questions Search