Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amra_podrug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Renovation in my condominium
    If I want to put hardwood flor in my condo can menager of the building stop me from doing it?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:25 PM

If you own the condo there should be now problem that interior is your Real Estate you own. The condo association I'm sure has a vote in this though kind of the home owners association but being its inside I would"t see how by law. I'm not an attorney but its your property its not a renters situation

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 09:49 PM

Do you own the property ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Hello a:

The manager can't stop you, but the HOA might be able to... It depends on what the CC&R'S say. Did you read them?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condominium Lease Law [ 1 Answers ]

Is it now a law that a condominium unit can be leased only ONE year at a time?

Condominium Board [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my wife and I are the only owners in a newly rehabbed condo development. The developer has disappeared and many of the units are incomplete and unsecure. How do we form a condo association and secure the units and take over the common areas that are being negelected ?

Can a condominium ban pets? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a resident of California and It is my understanding that a condo can not ban pets completely, but there is a grand father clause. Can anyone elaborate on that for me?

Condominium Law [ 5 Answers ]

I need to create a form for a prospective purchaser of a small condo community (14 units). Is it unlawful to ask for employment history and receive consent for a criminal background check?

View more questions Search