Ask
    kirwin111 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Interior renovation
    How to remove ceramic floor tile on kitchen floor laid in concrete
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 05:46 AM
    If one tile, remove grout line first, then remove with a Chipping Hammer.
    If removing all tiles, just? Chip out.
    Here is an interesting tool I think Must have, Check out the video. The Plunge cuts are what I like:
    https://www.4multimaster.com/vcc/fei...master/412692/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renovation of old bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter needs a new toilet and tub. The floor around the toilet is so soft we are afraid to use it. I know we will have to replace the floor or put in a completely new one on top of the old one. Putting in a complete new floor is recommended in a book on repairing Manufactured Homes. The...

Renovation of electrical [ 1 Answers ]

Hello if going updated my home electrical do I have install wire smoke detector. And if yes are they expensive. Live the state of ma

Renovation Plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change plumbing under the slab? Are there reasonable contractors in Houma, LA area that does this type of work? {Post moved to Plumbing forum. Please be careful about where you post. The Introductions forum is not for asking questions. -<>}

Complete interior renovation [ 3 Answers ]

Im interested in flipping my first house and am looking for any advice that might be out there! Im looking to buy a former marijuanna grow op for $360,000. It is a 2003 home 2,400 sq/ft 2 storey. Im trying to find out if a complete reno inside could be done for $100,000 all new flooring,...

Residential renovation [ 1 Answers ]

Is 1/2" drywall appropriate for walls and ceilings?

View more questions Search