Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welcomehome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Renovation Plumbing
    How do you change plumbing under the slab? Are there reasonable contractors in Houma, LA area that does this type of work?

{Post moved to Plumbing forum. Please be careful about where you post. The Introductions forum is not for asking questions. -<>}
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by welcomehome
    How do you change plumbing under the slab? Are there reasonable contractors in Houma, LA area that does this type of work?
    Welcome to the site.
    Try posting here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/
    You may find asking your question there will get more notice.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 24, 2007, 12:55 AM
    >Moved to Plumbing<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complete interior renovation [ 3 Answers ]

Im interested in flipping my first house and am looking for any advice that might be out there! Im looking to buy a former marijuanna grow op for $360,000. It is a 2003 home 2,400 sq/ft 2 storey. Im trying to find out if a complete reno inside could be done for $100,000 all new flooring,...

Residential renovation [ 1 Answers ]

Is 1/2" drywall appropriate for walls and ceilings?

Bathtub wall renovation [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cover a ceramic tile bathtub wall with a fiberglass (or even something else) without having to remove the tile or cover the bathtub. The bathtub is in perfect condition, but the dry heat of desert summers is death on grout?

Renovation contract - bad job by contractor - what next? [ 1 Answers ]

I signed a contract to reno my condo. He was done but because of the length of time and too many issues we ended up on a bad note. He didn't come back to finish the "small" fix ups and I had already paid him in full so why should he. Fast forward 8 months and things are coming apart... shower...

Hammer in pipe after renovation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I recently had both of my bathrooms renovated and noticed that after you flush either commode there would be a loud thump that was felt in the wall of the great room after the commode tank was finished refilling and the water shut off. The contractors were still working, and before they...

View more questions Search