Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuck1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 02:43 PM
    I need to reinstall the cartridge in a shower mixer valve
    Hi there
    I need to reinstall the cartridge in a shower mixer valve. I have removed the black part and have the new piece but I don't remember how to install the black part again. I believe this a Foremost shower. The last photo is how I think it should be installed.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks very much

Attached Images
    Attached Images

afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 03:22 PM

It looks OK to me, check the two ports inside the valve to align with the port on the black part install it and check if works good if not remove it and turn it 180 degrees and reinstall it, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying shower mixer valve cartridge [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I need to replace the cartridge in a shower mixer valve but every plumbing supplier just scratches their head when they see it. I just need the black part. The brass part of the valve is just for context. The actual problem is the rubber equalizer disk is ripped. It's normally in the...

Replacing moen shower faucet cartridge valve [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1988 moen single handle shower faucet that won't stop dripping. I took it apart, removed the u-shaped pin, but how do I remove the cartridge to replace the washers?

Positioning Moen Shower/Tub Mixer Valve [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I am installing a Moen L82839 one handle tub/shower valve and I'm wondering about changing the valve position from the position in the instructions. The instructions have the showerhead 78" above the bottom of the bath, the valve 32" above the bottom of the bath and the faucet 6" -...

Mixer Valve [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a new mixer valve in my main bathroom and have a small problem with it. When I turn the valve over to the hot water side, it (the hot water) comes out of the shower head while the cold continues to come out of the tub faucet as it is supposed to when the diverter is open. Is...

No hot water from mixer shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have had anew shower valve fitted but there seems to be no hot water coming to it even though both hot andcoldpipesare plumbed in. It is an "AROCO SHOWERING by Daryl" shower valve which isless than 12months old. Do I need to replace the whole valve or is it an internal probem? Thanks in...

View more questions Search