Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaslene8989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Fishy odor
    The odor began after I started having sex with my partner. I had unprotected sex before with a different guy whose spermhad no odor compare to my current partner. Could the smell come from his smelly semen mix with mine.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslene8989 View Post
    The odor began after I started having sex with my partner. I had unprotected sex before with a different guy whose spermhad no odor compare to my current partner. Could the smell come from his smelly semen mix with mine.
    So you're both male?

I was going to suggest that you see a doctor, that this could be a possible yeast infection, or other vaginal infection, but when you said that his smelly semen is mixing with yours, I'm assuming, even though your semen mixing with his wouldn't be possible, that you're both male. Is that correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a fishy odor and vaginal discharge. What is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this since yesterday. The day before yesterday was the last day of my period. It is embarrassing! Please help!

Fishy odor [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having a fishy odor constantly. I was diagnosed with baterial vaginosis every time I went to the dr. I have been treated several times and the symptoms will go away and return. Its getting to be a real headache. I need some advice

Fishy vaginal odor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a probl;em I have notice a fishy vagina odor is there anything I can try ? Would vagisil work?

Strong odor coming from heating vent - after duct replacement for previous odor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a strong odor coming from one of my heating vents. This occurred for the first time (in the 5 years I've lived here) last year (in mid-February, as opposed to late January - coincidental?). At that time, I had a heating duct replaced. The old duct was wet inside, and the HVAC tech said...

Fishy odor in bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fishy odor in a bedroom in my home. I have removed the carpet and padding, used a shellac(sp)/oil based paint on underfloor and walls, but the smell still comes and goes. I have not noticed it for a couple months, but then it again resurfaced tonight. Suggestions/advice?

View more questions Search