Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemorlock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 08:30 PM
    I have a fishy odor and vaginal discharge. What is this?
    I have had this since yesterday. The day before yesterday was the last day of my period. It is embarrassing! Please help!
    michael175 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2012, 01:57 AM
    Just a guess possibly thrush
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2012, 05:54 PM
    We don't guess here. No one can diagnose you over the internet, and on this site we will not give you a diagnosis, we care too much about your health to do that.

A yeast infection is a possibility, but it's not the only option. The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor, and that's really the only answer we can give you.

Good luck.
    oliver12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 03:10 AM
    That's an infection that you have got in that part of your body. Immediately consult your doctor for this trouble or else it can give you more problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge and odor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a discharge white/clear I have no itching no burning etc. But my vagina kind of smells... Please help

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Fishy vaginal odor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a probl;em I have notice a fishy vagina odor is there anything I can try ? Would vagisil work?

View more questions Search