Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEPerez1003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Windows Startup and shutdown music
    I'd like to change the Windows startup and shutdown music. How could I make it?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Nov 14, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Start, Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices, Sounds Tab.. look under program events scroll down to windows Starts Windows, Click the browse button and then change it to the sound, song you want then hit apply. Rinse and repeat for the other sounds events.
    dualcore38130 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPerez1003
    I'd like to change the Windows startup and shutdown music. How could I make it?
    First of all if you want to change the tune to someother it should be in wave format ,
    Secondly what you have to do is go to controlpanel->sounspeechaudio device->soundand audiodevices the you get a dailog box choose sounds then select the program events and go to start windows and browse the music which you want to be done while shutting down and same holds for all the operations
    asaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Startup error on windows XP [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Mr. /Miss. I did deleted the RVHOST.EXE file from my system but still whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the RVHOST.EXE) this message mean that there is a service or a command trying to executed but it could not find the file specified because I did...

Windows XP message at shutdown [ 2 Answers ]

When I shut down my windows XP-home, it displays a message very shortly (for about 1/3 second) and then shuts down. The display is just too short for me to see, so I do not know what it is about. I have checked the values in the register regarding wait for hung applications etc, but they...

Windows Startup Error [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I'm trying to help my sister with her computer because she can't get online. When she turns her computer on (windows 98) she gets a message stating that there is a windows startup error. It says "try loading SBEINIT.CO before SMARTDRV.exe or minimizing VDISK".How do we do this and what caused...

Startup and Shutdown [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anyway I can not logon at the windows screen when I startup? I find it really troublesome. Just on the computer and I want it to bring me to my windows so my program can all start running rather than having to wait at the logon screen and wait for me to press OK... It was says select user...

How do I change my startup and shutdown music? [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know how I can take off the annnoying windows ME opening music and add instead my own short MP3 file that will play every time I open and close my computer.?

View more questions Search