Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logeswary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 08:29 PM
    My new french bulldog puppy suddenly doesn't want to eat
    Past 4 days he eating well.Only yesterday he don't want to eat.But I still manage to give him some milk.he having worms in stool & he look weak.his stool was normal yesterday.Can we deworm him while he is not active? Tq

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy doesn't eat a lot. [ 3 Answers ]

My puppy 10 weeks old , barley eats his food. He loves to drink water, but he only eats 2 picies then goes back. We have tryd a lot of different ways to feed him. Helpp , any ways you did it?

Bulldog does not want to eat [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My two years old buldog does not want to eat, this just started a couple of days ago. He always eats his dey food and he is being doing great, recently he does not wants to eat at all. I am concern since he is only two years old and is scaring us here. We have try...

My bulldog will not eat his food but will eat if its tablefood ! Why? [ 4 Answers ]

He won't even eat if we add tablescraps he picks them out he wouldn't eat when we tried peanut butter because he couldn't get it off the dog food !

Sleepy gassy english bulldog puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We just purchased a loverly english bulldog puppy however on the third day of her of her arrival at our home, she has become very gassy, sleepy and lethargic. Please advise whether you have any suggestions... Thank you...

3 week old pup suddenly doesn't want to eat and play [ 21 Answers ]

I have a 3 week old labrador retriever, yesterday she was energetic but yesterday night she seems to be very gloomy and wants to sleep. It worries me a lot because she vomits and bowels a lot. My mom intends to feed her with table foods (because I failed to buy dog food last sunday) what is the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.