Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wynn_goddess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 12:31 PM
    80's or 90's mom swap movie
    All I can remember is that these kids don't like the rules there mom has for them so they go to this place and swap her out for another mom soon the other mom starts doing stuff that they don't like and then they want their original mom back. What is the movie called?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 16, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Trading Mom (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Mid 80's to mid 90's movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I watched as a teenager. I think it had to have been made between 1985-1995. The movie was about a teacher who was assigned the worst students in the school. He took them to a facility where he eventually taught them a form of martial arts he learned in South America or...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie from the 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little but I can't remember what its called. The semi-trucks in the movie drive by themselves and I remember seeing a green glowing light in the sky. Ring any bells to anyone? This is driving me nuts!

View more questions Search