Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brit01 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Sep 8, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Period 2 weeks earlier?
    Please help! I'm worried about this :confused: I'm 19, virgin, not on birthcontrol pills. I've had regular periods since forever and normal (5-6 days), regular ones. Now I have my period a week before the day it was supposed to, this month. I feel a bit dizzy, as usual. I'm not on any medication, I've only took Advil lately & I haven't been stressed or anything lately (except from dental treatment). I kind of have cramps sometimes now
    I'm worried because it never occurred before. I don't know what to believe. Why is it earlier all of a sudden? What happened? Should I worry?
    Thanks in advance for your precious help
    nikkica530 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Are you sexually active? Somewomen will become pregnant and then lose the baby before they even know it. This is common so there is no need to worry or be upset. However you should always ask your doctor!
    Brit01 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Sep 8, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkica530
    are you sexually active?
    NO, at all
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Apparently mother nature is throwing you a curve ball. Every once in a while we get an unusual period. Sometimes late, sometimes early.

If you are not sexually active then there is really nothing to be worried about.
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Might be hormone related.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Period for 3 weeks. [ 4 Answers ]

hello all! my question is... what causes your period to happen for so long and different colors? here is what going on and about me. age:26 yes on the pill have been for almost 5yrs. Last month I was nauseas about once a week. I never missed a pill the only time was when I took it and the I...

Still no period. 2 weeks late! [ 8 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant but I am not sure as the tests I have done are negative. The last period I had was the 23 March and wasn't a regular period as it was on and off for only 2 days when I'm usually on for about 5. I am 2 weeks late on my period now and last night I started spotting but...

Period every 2 weeks? [ 4 Answers ]

My period is irregular. And normally it comes like once a year. Januaury I went on the pill. And I stopped taking it after one month. I got my period march. Then I got it a month later as if it was regular. But then I got it 2 weeks later. And then another 2 weeks later. And now I just got it...

I got my period twice in less then to weeks could I be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I've been on the pill for about 2 months, but I stopped takeing it it was too much for me to Remember it everyday with my school schedule and everything.. Me and my boyfriend haven't used a condom since forever and he comes inside me freely. I've gotten my period twice in the...

2 weeks late on period [ 6 Answers ]

I am over two weeks late on my period. I have always been regular. Im not under any unusal stress, haven't changed my diet or weight, haven't been recently ill and haven't been on any medication. I have taken countless pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. I feel some of the...

View more questions Search